26 October, 2010

Abundantly knitted up.

Yay!  All finished and sewn up.  I love the look of it. The modelling and photography talent in this household isn’t top notch, so we’re still working on that.  But here’s one photo to give you an idea.


I’ve got the pattern pretty well typed up. I just need to put it all together now – pattern, schematic, stitch charts, photos. And it’ll be ready to put out for test knitting. I hope I get a few takers.



I’m just so pleased that following Shirley Paden’s guidelines for shaping armholes and sleeve caps, I’ve come up with such a proper looking pullover. And first time!


I’ve knitted a sample square for a cowl. Next is the laundering and measuring so I can do all my calculations.  Onward and upward!

2 comments:

  1. You are a patient, patient human, that's all I can say. Garter stitch is my kind of stitch, easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Persistence is the key. I do find garter stitch soporific. A good cure for insomnia, even though I love the look of garter stitch.

    ReplyDelete