01 June, 2011

One down, one to go

A leg warmer on the leg is worth two on the needles.  Well at least one leg can be warmed!  The length is fine, despite my anxieties.  This is a fantastic demonstration of how different a colour can look, depending on the colours it's beside.  There are four stripes of exactly the same purple in this.  As the variegated yarn changes, the look of the purple changes too.  I'm halfway through the second leg warmer, so there's not long to go till there are equal rights for legs.


I can't wait to get to the newsagents tomorrow morning for my copy of Yarn Magazine to see my first magazine published design.  How exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I had a look at a copy at the newsagents. Nice work! Good to see you in print!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yay me! A bit of professional photography does the heart good.

    ReplyDelete